A respected leader and innovator in the chemical dependency treatment field for more than 25 years, Cornerstone Treatment Facilities Network has been helping people change their lives by providing them with the tools for a healthy, happy and drug-free existence.
Since 1974, Cornerstone has been providing inpatient chemical dependency treatment and offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient treatment services for alcohol and substance abuse. Cornerstone’s services include intake and referral, medical, psychiatric and psychosocial evaluations, detoxification, rehabilitation, comprehensive family services, specialized services, continuing care and community education. Cornerstone Treatment Facilities Network has led the way:
- In providing individualized treatment with a flexible approach
- By being the first addiction treatment facility to offer variable lengths of stay
- In introducing aftercare following detoxification
- As a forerunner in providing substance abuse treatment to patients on methadone maintenance
- In earning a reputation for success with even the “most difficult to treat” cases
- The leader in opiate addiction treatment
- Cornerstone Treatment Facilities Network upholds the most stringent standards of excellence and is accredited by CARF. Cornerstone is licensed for chemical dependency treatment.
1-800-233-9999 Ext. 3001