To improve the quality of life for the young people that we serve, by providing the best practices in alcohol, drugs, and co-occuring disorder treatment services, promoting sobriety and a healthy lifestyle.
To be admitted to our Substance Abuse Program, a client: Has a primary diagnosis of Substance Abuse or Substance Dependence Disorder.
- Is Male, between the ages 13 through 17 at time of admission.
- Is a legal resident of the United States of America, living within the State of Oklahoma.
- Meets ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine) patient placement criteria.
- Is unable to function at at home or in a less restrictive environment.
- Does not require inpatient hospitalization, a facility with a 24 hour locked perimeter, or a more intense level-of-care.
- Is not an imminent danger to self or others (suicidal or homicidal ideation) at the time of admission.
- Is not in need of medical detoxification for alcohol or any other substances.
- Medical insurance is recommended, but not required. Does not have a communicable disease.
- Is willing to work and complete the program. The average length of stay is approximately 6-8 months and may be extended to meet the client’s needs.